Monday, February 23, 2009

Review - Anime - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

So, after all this hullabaloo (silly word alert) with the new blgos and moving stuff around and a starter debate-related post for my theology section, I went and wrote a new Anime review. Read it here:

Jac's Anime Reviews - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

I also updated two other reviews:
Jac's Anime Reviews - Scrapped Princess (Adaptions added)
Jac's Anime Reviews - Infinite Ryvius (Adaptions added, Specials added)

Plans for new blog posts:
Jac's Theology Stuff - Judging vs Pacifism: Two Extreme Views, What it means to "Dislike Being Wrong"
Jac's Anime Reviews - Fullmetal Alchemist, Sword of the Stranger
and a new blog called Jac's Political Info.

Lastly, I've heard some people have had problems posting comments (after I begged so much, lol). I posted a comment just fine, but then I tried to post on a friends blog and had the same problem (the security text wont load). I'm hoping this isn't happening for everyone... leave me a wall post on Facebook if you like.

G'night, and enjoy!
-Jac Falcon

No comments:

Post a Comment