Thursday, February 26, 2009

Other - Old - 2 old rather humorus quiz emails

So I just put these on Facebook, and figured I should put 'em on my blog too.

>>>1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Kolchev Jaskinstein
>>>2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 5... um... minutes ago
>>>3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Over my handwritting? Of course.
>>>4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? More like not-ate-at-any-meal meat, since I don't eat it, but I eat meat at lunch
>>>5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Are you KIDding? :P :P :P
>>>6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? depends on which one of me you mean
>>>7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sarkazm? Watzit?
>>>8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nah, I sold them at a yard sale. 25 cents, did I get a good deal?
>>>9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Can't I Bungee Stay-on-the-ground?
>>>10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? 019338274658
>>>11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, only my socks
>>>12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? f'realz
>>>13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I neverce cream
>>>14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? that they are there
>>>15. RED OR PINK? Is that a loaded question?
>>>16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? that I waste my life answering these quizes
>>>17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my imaginary friend (he left about the time my mom told him he didn't exsist, last week)
>>>18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? and read what I typed over again? HECKZ NO!
>>>19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Oh, you WEAR those? *BURP*
>>>20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? SEE 19.
>>>21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? "End Credits" by Xoc from his albumb SMW (google Xoc and SMW) seirously
>>>22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? but I'm not a crayon...
>>>23. FAVORITE SMELLS? One word (I think its a word) EWWWWWWW?
>>>24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Snappy (My paintball hommie)
>>>25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Like I'm spozed to remember who sent this to me after all those other questions? (yes)
>>>26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Most Extreme Elimination Challenge
>>>27. HAIR COLOR? Same as my eyes
>>>28. EYE COLOR? Same as my hair
>>>29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Who would I be contacting?
>>>30. FAVORITE FOOD? Children
>>>31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like happy movies and scary endings
>>>32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Gattica
>>>33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gertrude
>>>34. SUMMER OR WINTER? lemme look in the mirror...
>>>35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, they have the nuts inside
>>>36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Battery Acid
>>>37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Whoevers name I list in 38
>>>38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? *fingers the phonebook*
>>>39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Computer is NOT a book, duh
>>>40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a mouse
>>>41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? WWF (Go Undertaker!)
>>>42. FAVORITE SOUND? the continual usage of the word "like" (which I actually hate)
>>>43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? rolling stones. you can't crush a stone with a rolling beatle
>>>44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I stood on my head once... I was SO lost... that was probably it
>>>45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? juggleing people
>>>46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? the hospital (or at least, that's what my parents say...)
>>>47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Someone who answers intelligently like I did!!!


Here's the unwanted sequel. Aaron R supposedly read the first one (back when it was an email) at the Dentist's office and was obnoxiously loud, so this one got dedicated to him :P

>>>1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Jesus (You know, that one guy down the street)
>>>2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Cried what? Wolf? Bloody Murder?
>>>3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, it would be harder if it was my arm that was writting.
>>>4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Nauga meat. My dad and I went hunting for naugas to get their nauga hides, which makes cool furniture, but the best part was the nauga meat.
>>>5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Oh yes, I am always of the telling of funny jokes!
>>>6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? But I'm not another person...
>>>7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yep, it's my favorite attack, level 28!
>>>8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope, they never grew in because I still have my baby tonsils.
>>>9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? It depends... how much money do you have?
>>>10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Dihydrogen Monosilicone Triinsteinium coated O's
>11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I disembowel them.
>>>12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Is the smell really that bad?
>>>13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? SPAM!
>>>14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they have noticed me.
>>>15. RED OR PINK? I didn't even KNOW there was a Pokemon Pink Version!
>>>16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? There's schoolwork all about me, I hate that pretty much the most.
>>>17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Fast skinny people. Slow fat people are easy to hit.
>>>18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not if they have to pay postage
>>>19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? plaid with pink polkadots, and purple petunia pants
>>>20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? I don't remember, it was dark (Where's my cat?)
>>>21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Still Alive by Jonathan Coulton from the game Portal (Once again the truth, because the truth is weird enough to surfice)
>>>22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? RoseArt or Crayola? I would NOT be ANY RoseArt Crayon...
>>>23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Go to the Indian Reservation, buy a Bottle rocket, Lite the fise, watch it leave, find it (that part is hard), stic it up your nose. Smeel that?
>>>24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The hot 15-year-old girl I met on myspace, who sounds a lot like the creppy guy down the street... who lives in his grandma's basement...
>>>25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Do I Like as In Like-Like Them? Or Like-Like-LIKE?!?!?! Or just plain Like them?
>>>26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? World Wrestleing Federation! Go Undertaker!
>>>27. HAIR COLOR? What is the color of bald?
>>>28. EYE COLOR? White with red and black pupil... and that iris thing which doesn't matter.
>>>29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? You mean a cell phone?
>>>30. FAVORITE FOOD? Well, my favorite Fascinating Order of Oblong Dragons would have to be Gregor. That's what you meant, right?
>>>31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Lol, the Scary Movy series is so funny, but I've never heard of "Happy Ending"....
>>>32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 5.7 Disc (NotReallyA)Collector's Platainium Editon of the Reveng of the Son of the Sequel to the Prequel to the Digitally Remastered Soundtrack: The Videogame: The Movie with Special deleted Directors Behind-the-scenes alternate bloopers!
>>>33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Is LEGO a color?
>>>34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Let me check the mirror...
>>>35. HUGS OR KISSES? More specifically, Bear or French? ...Bear...
>>>36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Saharah
>>>37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Elvis (HE'S NOT DEAD!!!)
>>>38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Obviously not whoever's name I put here...
>>>39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? 1,001 lists of 1,001 by Ihav Noh Laife
>>>40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Well, my mouse's house has lots of cheese.
>>>41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure!!!
>>>42. FAVORITE SOUND? The Sound of Silence (Awesome Simon and Garfunkle Song)
>>>43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Is there even a magazine called Beatles???
>>>44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Well, I started at Home, and then I went to Google, then Free Game Downloads, then Cave Story, then the Cave Story Remix project, from there I went to OCReMix, then to the FF7 ReMiX project, then to a FF7 fansite, then to the Final Fantasy Wiki, then to the Godzilla Wiki, then to an Amazon.com page on buying godzilla movies, then to a commentary on old japanese movies, then to a free anime site, then... and then... etc........... and then I arrived at this place called "Home"
>>>45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I CAN SAY THE ACB'S!!!!
>>>46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? I was never borne, I just watched his movie.
>>>47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Why can't I get them front?


Well, I hope you enjoyed that entertaining... *yawn* ...bit of old stuff on my hotmail account...

(If you can't comment here, comment on them on Facebook. I published them as notes.)

1 comment:

  1. wow, I must admit that was rather creative... I feel so inadequate...

    ReplyDelete