Saturday, May 2, 2009

Special Review - Anime - Sakuracon 2009!

FINALLY! After over 3 weeks, my Sakuracon 2009 review is done. I was hoping to upload a video, but it was too much work and wouldn't have been that exciting. But I got the complete review of events and other info. AND the awesome photo albums of Cosplay and Merchendice, complete with Tagging and Commentary

Jac's Anime Reviews - Special Review - Sakura-con 2009!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping to get some more content on the blog soon. I also going to update my site with links to lots of profiles I've recently created, such as the most excellent Twitter.

That reminds me, I should tell you about FriendFeed. Friend feed isn't just some social networking site like MySpace, Facebook, Tagged, Myyearbook or whatever. Nor is it a blog or microblog like Blogspot or Twitter. It's not even a link sharing site like Digg, Del.icio.us, or StumbleUpon.

WELL THEN WHAT IS IT?

FriendFeed is all of those. WHAT! YOU SAID IT ISN'T! Well, it will be, if you sign up. What I mean is, FriendFeed is a site you join and add in your Facebook, Digg, Last.FM, Blog, Twitter, and anything else you run. Then you can forget about it if you like. Any friends of yours on FriendFeed get updates through Friendfeed when you do ANYTHING on any sites you linked up. They don't need Twitter or Facebook, just FriendFeed. It makes it super simple for everyone.

Regardless of if you do very little online or a lot, or plan on getting on FF regularly, I say to you now: GET FRIEND FEED! This is seriously something that everyone should have, as much as an email. You shouldn't ignore this like you were planning on doing, but instead realize that it will only take you a handful of minutes for this investment of your time. Check out my FriendFeed, then get your own. Plug in your accounts, and your done. Get otehr accounts? Log in and add them too. Don't put it off. Get it on with, and over with, right now.

FriendFeed - jacfalcon

Later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment