Sunday, March 15, 2009

Theology - Christianity - Hypocrisy? Orly?

Okay, new post on the Theology blog. Been a while.
Jac's Theology Stuff - Christianity - Hypocrisy? Orly?

I'm hoping to write another article on love and judging. I was going to start it... then got sidetracked on this topic (though I think it needed writing first).

In other news:
So I went to the movie Watchmen. Here's my quick review:
"Sex, Violence, Nudity, Profanity, Sex"
- Sex, a lot of it, retarded.
- Pretty violent, though I'm not exactly saying that negatively.
- Nudity? Let me sum it up as "Boobs" and the *image burned into mind* "Blue Wiener".
- Profanity... about 50 F-Bombs, plus disgusting sexual talk.
- Again... Sex... there was so much, and it made the movie worse then it already was.
Homosexuality, cheating on people, etc. The plot was dull, though the twists were actually quite good. Weird. The only good part was Rorschach, he was pretty swait.
To Sum it all up:
Don't take your family. Don't take yourself.

I want to review more anime, but I don't feel like hurting my brain by analyzing one...

Thanks for reading!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, even though you had to wash your mind out with soap. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reviewing Watchman so candidly!I haven't seen it myself and, based on what I saw didn't really plan to see it, but a lot of Christian folks just raved about it. Thanks for not overlooking all the...uh...less than savory details. Way to go Shea!!

    ReplyDelete